Time flies when you’re having fun, so they say. But whether the working day is fun or not, an employer must still keep track of time – more specifically, the time spent working by employees. Time is the digital way to monitor employee time. Not only is it less prone to mistakes- deliberate or otherwise - but such systems also provide important information for staff management and payroll operations.
Whether you’re already using an existing system or wish to improve efficiency and effectiveness within your business. Time attendance software is an helpful addition. It helps you manage your employees hours worked, absence etc. and general personnel management all at the touch of a button to keep accurate records and minimize human error.
There are many advantages when it comes to using time and attendance systems within your workplace, below are a few reasons to get an attendance and management system as soon as possible:
• Boost your profits by putting the spotlight on productivity
• Plan for and manage absences with minimal impact on your time
• Save time by automating attendance processes
• Making sure you never fall foul of compliance regulations
• See accurate, real-time reports
• Reduction in manual errors
• Availability of accurate information to save time, costs and resources
• Digital tracking of hours includes ensuring that employees are taking mandatory breaks
• By reducing error rates and ensuring equal treatment when it comes to tracking hours, such systems contribute to employee satisfaction.
Beehive HRMS is India’s best time and attendance management software. Utilize the power and flexibility of Beehives’ HRMS systems and free yourself from mundane, time-consuming and costly tasks normally associated with gathering the information you require! Their system is unique; they offer a truly flexible software configuration and the option to integrate with a wide range of hardware options allowing you to choose a tailor-made attendance solution for your business. Your employees can now manage their attendance on-the-go with Beehives’ mobile app too.
The features of an attendance and time management system are as follows:
• The system records hours worked by allowing for employees to clock in and out.
• Assists in employee scheduling.
• Monitor absence as well as presence, including absence due to sickness, holiday or vacation days, or paid time off with facility for application for regularization and outdoor duty.
• Integration with the payroll module means more accurate calculation of salaries (including overtime) and therefore fewer mistakes.
• Managers can view real time data to see who is present and who is not, make adjustments to schedules, consider the need for overtime, monitor breaks, and so on
• Delegation of basic time-tracking to employees – monitoring the hours they've worked, checking of current and future schedules, and managing paid time off allowances.
• Capability to clock in from a distance, geolocation and geofencing can be used to locate and connect with mobile employees.
• Most systems will come with a set of standard reports, offering insights into hours worked, shift patterns, and time off with a view to improving productivity. Many will offer reports tailored to your needs or even fully customizable options.
All of the above features and more is available with Beehive HRMS. Reduce chaos, boosts visibility, improve satisfaction, enhance efficiency, unlock trends, and enable effective workforce planning with Beehive HRMS.